Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 weeks 'till the big day



Here goes... 10 weeks 'till November 1st. 60 Days. Oh wow!




Instead of writing about some run I have done this week, I feel like I need to talk about something else...


I want to shout it out to my fellow TFK'ers! I have had such a wonderful experience so far, and it couldnt have been this much fun without meeting the wonderful people who have been on this journey too. In the beginning, we all shared our reasons to run the marathon and how we became apart of Team for Kids; now, we meet every monday, wednesday and saturday and chit chat away the time with what we did last weekend and our plans for the upcoming weekend. We ask eachother for their opinoion on things, share embarrasing stories, and of course our good stories. I look forward to our meetings and am happy to call all the great people, MY FRIENDS.


On the flip side, I have neglected my non-running friends. Sorry guys and gals, its not intentional, but this running stuff really takes up alot of time... I appreciate all the support you have given me, you really are true friends! it means the world to me that you are interested in the amount of mileage I have done, what races I have done, and how my fundraising is going. All those times I said I would make it out or do something and then call and tell you Im way to tired to even think about thinking, I appreciate you for understanding. ... and... well I hate to break it to ya, it 'aint over yet... 60 days, remember!!




Who knew that running was a lifestyle? Its like swimming all over again; everything I do is based around running, HA! At least Im having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment